Reserve Bank of India Office attendant exams are conducted for the post of attendant in its various offices across the country. Aspiring candidates should take an online exam for which the preparation tips are as below.
First, one should understand the exam pattern before laying down a strategy for the preparation. The exam consists of four subjects namely reasoning, numerical ability, general awareness and general English. Each paper should be answered for 30 marks and all four papers must be completed in 90 minutes. The questions will be objective type with multiple choices.
RBI Office Attendant 2017 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- It’s an Online Objective Type Test.
- The Test conducting to test the general abilities of Applied candidates.
- Total time duration is One and Half Hour i.e., 90 Minutes.
- Total marks are 120.
- Each section consists of 30 Objective Type Question and
- Every question carries One Mark and 0.25 Marks for the Wrong Answer.
1. It is important to take as many mock tests as you can during the preparation. It will make you avoid guessing answers. You will also gain confidence in giving the perfect answer
2. Remember there will be negative marking. Hence, you should answer correctly
3. Check out the online quizzes and answer them to get more confidence. It will enhance your knowledge and cover as many questions as you can every day.
4. Make it a regular habit to read newspapers and magazines so that you get good hold on English language. You can answer vocabulary questions with ease by doing so.
5. Check out the recommended books for preparation and use limited number of them so that you don’t burden too much. Reading too many books from various authors may confuse you. Hence choose the recommended ones by toppers.
6. Download the previous year RBI Office attendant question papers PDF from the internet and practice them.
7. You can also download the mock quizzes and practice
8. When the date of exam is nearing, you should revise all that you have studied and take online RBI Office Attendant mock tests.
9. When you are done with the syllabus, understand the cut off of previous year and plan to write accordingly. This will help you score the required cut off so that you can clear the examination for the required posting
10. In your entire preparation strategy, allot time for each subject separately so that you divide the time accordingly in the actual examination also.
Recommended Books for RBI Exam Preparation Subject wise
- General English:
Objective General English, Book by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective General English, Book by S.P. Bakshi.
- Quantitative Aptitude, Book by R.S. Aggarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning, Book by R.S. Aggarwal.
- Analytical reasoning by M K Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal, Book by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali.
- General Awareness:
- General Knowledge 2018, Book by Manohar Pandey.
- Lucent’s General Knowledge, Book by Vinay Karna.
With the above tips, one should be able to confidently take up the RBI office attendant examination.